Joining the Society for the Preservation of Irish Soda Bread
Dedicated to promoting the traditional Irish Soda Bread as baked by our great-great-grandparents..
Easiest Society to Join!
No dues, no meetings, no fundraisers! Simply make Irish Soda Bread using traditional ingredients and you are in!! That's the unofficial; way of joining. We will accept any donation to help keep the site in operation, so Thank You if you have an extra dollar or two handy, just click the "Donate" button below.
If you are a more formal person, you can join official by doing four things:
- Raise your right hand and swear (or affirm) to teach at least one person each year, preferably a child, how to make proper irish Soda Bread.
- know the answer to: "How many leave are on a Shamrock?" (hint: it isn't four)
- Send me an e-mail about your Soda bread baking experience when you get a chance (see bottom of page for e-mail link)
- And, for that lonely space on your wall, click to download your "official" membership certificate, sign it, and display it proudly.
- You can also join the Society on Facebook.com by clicking here. The group was started in November 2008 and we hope that it will grow to a sizable group by March 2009.
Keep the Tradition Alive!!!!